OJC 3.45% 15.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: FOD gathers momentum in Australian Health & Wellness Market, page-233

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Just remember that there will not be $5.6mln in sanitiser sales this year so the total revenue could be flat to down compared to last year. The reason I say this is the first 3 quarters of cash receipts for FY21 are $24.8mln vs FY20 cash receipts of $37.5mln. Therefore to grow cash receipts this quarter we would need the upcoming 4C to be $12.7mln or greater. The company needs to be very clear on how it breaks down the revenue streams so as to not confuse investors. The company has historically been pretty poor communicators so this is an area of concern for me.

We don't know how significant the revenue contribution for Shots will be at this stage. Anecdotally, it looks like it has been a successful launch. They should be a higher margin product so that should help with profitability. Additionally, this is a product that could see significant growth over the coming years. If the management is able to demonstrate a clear pathway as to how they plan to grow this product then that is the quickest way to getting the share price to 5 cents. If the shots are financially successful then the market will further reward the company if the CWB is ranged at some point.

Does anyone have an educated guess at the Shots sales number per quarter? >$1mln ?

I would like to hear more about the recently mentioned pea protein drinks. Is this real or was it just a bit of a pump from Tony.

I imagine that the initial upfront costs for Eridani were sunk last year so I don't think that will be a drag on earnings as it would have been last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $44.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.601K 51.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.