OJC 0.00% 14.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: FOD gathers momentum in Australian Health & Wellness Market, page-251

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    The sellers between 3.3 and 3.6 cents look to be swing traders. I suspect that there really isn't that much selling pressure outside of the hedge funds that have been selling down since the CR. If those HF have finished we should return to 4 cents if the 4C is good.

I suspect that after many years of the board doing nothing, shareholders have now had enough. This used to be a 20 cent stock in the early days. I think a lot of people are now engaging with the company and wanting scalps if they don't improve the share price drastically. A lot of people are looking rather silly at this moment and I can't imagine they are happy about it. I really think that one of the reasons Tony left was that he simply refused to deal with the share price issues. Getting "Stevo the CEO" in there was the first step of building a more IR sustainable company over the longer term. Additionally, the new independent director is the second step. The fact that the new Ind Dir bought stock was a direct appeal to shareholders saying we are listening and things are changing and we will put you first going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.