OJC 2.86% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: FOD gathers momentum in Australian Health & Wellness Market, page-38

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Scherobi, a couple things

1) It is unlikely that FOD have any say over what products woolies put online, so you cant really judge them on that basis. Imagine little old FOD trying to push woolies to put the wellness shots online. Talk about david v goliath. 28mill mc vs 50bn mc . Lol

2) Online grocery shopping is probably the future but in 2019 it was only 4% of the market. Likely close to 10% now (complete guess) but still the vast vast majority are still going in store to buy groceries. I am in my 30s and I dont now anyone that orders online. So I dont think not having them online is that big of a deal at the moment. In 5 years maybe

3) I imagine that if these shots are selling like I think they are then FOD will struggle for a little while to keep up with production in the short term.

4) When is this going to 7c like you promised?

On point 4 just joking with you but more focus on trying to understand the actual performance of the business and less on end of day trade analysis and conspiracy theories on people holding the price down is whats needed. You have a great understanding of the business, forget the market is even there and dig into the business performance.

In the short term the stock market is a voting machine , in the long run it is a weighing machine. Ben Graham

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $3.439K 20.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55221 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 240000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.