OJC 3.23% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: FOD gathers momentum in Australian Health & Wellness Market, page-45

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    An update on the wellness shots in a couple months once they can see how they are tracking in Woolworths would be fantastic.

We are probably due the annual by then so they may just wait. I am not expecting another announcement before the annual.

One thing I will say about Norman is that he has put a lot of his personal wealth behind this company and if we really took off he would stand to do very well so I think considering his Chinese connections he is worth keeping around. I actually feel bad for him, what has he chucked in $15mill or so. Sheesh. Norman hope you are washing Tony's car, he is our only hope. hahaha

Although I do think the Chinese angle has been a massive distraction and bad for the company so far...... at some point our juice sales will hit market saturation in Australia and then we will be out of growth options. That's where China could come in handy, as a free option (not as the base strategy of the company). Imagine if the wellness shots took off in China, ohhh boy. You'd be talking millions and millions of units a month. Alright I will stop now because I am clearly getting into wishful thinking with China. Best indicator of future behaviours is past behaviour and the past China has been a big fail

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $47.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $4.802K 30.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72525 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 232387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.