OJC 0.00% 16.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Pecc, I am with you.I too have been here a long time but have...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Pecc, I am with you.
    I too have been here a long time but have pretty much given up posting any comments.
    In the past I have articulated my misgivings as to the direction of this company, their lack of strategy and their eye watering lack of focus and compliance.
    This company also never answers calls or replies to email requests for information.

Some facts:
    1) The Australian business is an unmitigated disaster. I have previously articulated the reasons why. The acquisition of Original Juice is the only thing that has kept the Australian business alive. Virtually all the original products are gone from the shelves of retailers.
    2) From the financial data they have provided they are giving away the business to Australian retailers. (refer to the 'cost of sales' they reported)
    3) To think they can just produce flavours in Australia and ship and sell in China is laughable. Successful companies in China have taken years upon year matching flavour profiles to Chinese consumers.....my gosh, I can go on...
    4) The China opportunity was the 'jewel'. The big boss has failed to make a mandated cash injection as part of the contract. The reason was dubious to say the least. I call BS.
    The lawyers should now be circling.

Sadly, this will end in tears for us shareholders.

I have had 27 years in consumer products at corporate level in a Fortune 100 company and have never seen anything like this motley crew.
    My historical comments are on this thread for all that are interested.

Disappointingly, I have incurred the wrath of many 'backslappers and cheerleaders' on this thread who only saw this company as a diamond. But that is OK because I have worked in the industry for a long time with a great company and can see things clearer. On these threads emotions run high too.

I am sitting back now and have this stock in the bottom drawer...
    Who knows, one day in the distant future...

But hope is not a strategy..

Best wishes to all the faithful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73719 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 230464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.