OJC 2.94% 17.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Vinn, I respect your opinion but you clearly do not know...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Vinn, I respect your opinion but you clearly do not know anything about product development, marketing, distribution and demand creation.
    If there is no demand then daigou's won't touch FOD.
    If and when FOD can establish their products whereby there is sustainable demand......ie people drinking the product and looking for it on shelves again and again, then daigou's may be able to play a a role in the future. (I mean 'demand' specifically from people drinking it, NOT 'demand' from retailer's, wholesaler's or stockists. That 'demand' does not reflect the sustainability and true health of a brand. It only shows product movement through the supply chain)

In regards to Costco 'coming together every quarter....etc...', I can guarantee that you are flat out wrong if you think that if Costco Aust or any other Costco globally that ranges FOD that they can influence Costco ranging it in China.
    Firstly, FOD would represents such a minuscule percentage of profit that it wouldn't even get a mention in the hallway, much less on the agenda of the meeting. (I have previously participated in regional meetings of Carrefour and Walmart in China)
    Secondly, unless there is a Regional or Global contract between Costco and FOD to specifically list FOD products across geographies then again, FOD would not get a look in.
    Global/Regional contracts are almost exclusively between global manufactures, ie P&G, Unilever, Coke, Pepsi....etc.etc...

27 years in a Fortune 100 FMCG company and 20 years living in Asia gives me some insight into the future fortunes of FOD.

One thing we do agree on is the desire for FOD to be successful.........I just hope that they understand how to build a sustainable brand.
    But then again...'Hope is not a strategy'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $22.35K 132.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10232 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 493826 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.