OJC 0.00% 16.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

But then what next?FOD is a juice company that has been quick to...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    But then what next?

FOD is a juice company that has been quick to jump on an opportunity. No one can sniff at $2m with potentially more to come.
    They have acted fast and have made a short term gain.

But then what next? History tells us that this will be over in 6 months or so and hand sanitiser will go back to being what is was before.

Then, the hearts and minds at FOD need to go back to selling juice.
    I bet no one is focussing on the juice business while the orders for hand sanitiser come in.
    I would argue the local juice business of FOD is currently very sick.
    As for China, I don't believe there is sufficient transparency for me to have a strong point of view.
    However, for every minute that anyone at FOD spend on hand sanitiser and not on the juice business it will be another nail in the coffin for the juice business.

They weren't doing that well before the Coronavirus and this distraction will not help.

Sure, $2m in the kitty is good news but it just kicks the issue of an arguably questionable business down the road a bit. This has to be faced sooner than later.

As a shareholder, I am not cheering a $2m order for sanitiser.

The issue will come when the sanitiser orders stop and FOD needs to deliver a comp quarter........it just won't happen and the market will react swiftly and harshly.

IMO, hand sanitiser will prove to be a very short term distraction that will ultimately severely damage the business.

This company continues to prove that it just cannot focus.

Local juice, China, Canola and now hand sanitiser........what next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73719 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 230464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.