OJC 0.00% 17.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Kelby, thank you for your thoughts. Well written and...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Kelby, thank you for your thoughts. Well written and thoughtful.
    I believe you are looking at FOD through very rose coloured glasses but I do agree it is good to be positive. There are positives in FOD.
    As a long term investor here, yes, I might somewhat vexed but to plan the way forward one must understand the history.

The history of FOD has not been very good. The local business has been an unmitigated disaster and management must hold responsibility.
    They have great products but their commercial execution has been wanting.
    The China potential looks very positive but may have taken a short term step back due to the virus......but I believe this will be a big opportunity if they get the right flavour profiles for the Chinese market. (If not, the SP will fall off a cliff)
    Yes, I understand the sanitiser opportunity. I have lived and worked in Asia for 27 years and am familiar with the desire for family protection. But do note, the week before the outbreak there wasn't visibility of hand sanitiser other than tucked away on stores shelves where it always is.
    Post virus, the same will occur. (Swine flu, Bird flu, SARS...all the same. We are creatures of habit)
    I agree whole heartedly that all companies must be innovating and looking for new opportunities.
    For FOD, the hand sanitiser will prove a short term master stroke.
    But what I bang on about mostly is that I want to see the foundations of the business built well to start with before branching out into other areas. FOD has not done this leaving the local business in a grave position. Once china starts ramping up I cannot see FOD investing in the local market. Why would they based on the China opportunity..?? China could be huge. That leaves a languishing business with no direction and huge costs.

I believe this business is coming to a crossroads now. The Coronavirus has not helped the long term success of FOD one iota.
    The next 4 weeks will tell us nothing other than some more sanitiser orders.

The China opportunity is the potential jewel but that may need to be pushed back quite a bit now.
    Within 6 months we will understand better the damage the Coronavirus has caused to the launch into China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $27.74K 160.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54939 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 185597 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.