OJC 3.03% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: FOD receives first order for $2 million of hand sanitiser, page-65

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    First up, yes correct, I am not a holder. But I am NOT against it - I'm interested in it and it's on my watch-list. I just don't want any personal attacks that I'm downramping here. I just want people to be cautious. Here me out.

Like I said earlier today in this discussion, a lot of people seem to be under the impression that "sanitizer" is going to be a saving grace and continue a huge SP increase. It's purely the flavour of the month. Demand will cease.

If you were an existing share-holder pre 17/02 announcement - well done. Couldn't be happier for those investors. For those that jumped in during the surge and are purely depending on sanitizer sales and orders - you could be in dangerous territory IMO. Be cautious if you don't want to be involved for the long-run.

All this talk and speculation of "more orders" and "upcoming announcements"..... everyone make up their own mind. Wouldn't want people to get burned waiting for an announcement that may never come. If they come, great. But I've learned many times through the ASX that positive announcements don't always reflect in the SP, sometimes it can go the other way which to this day bewilders me. The market can be very cruel in that respect.

Good luck to all. I do hope further announcements come and it has a positive effect on the SP. But hope and reliance are two different beasts.
    Last edited by anatagamu: Moved the reply - wasn't meant to be a reply to a particular post. Sorry. 20/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $27.23K 168.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109864 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.