ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Anyway - would prefer if this thread didn't transpire into pointless bickering. Back on topic and there is a great deal of potential here. Took a small position today at 11c and will happily add more if it goes lower. The commitment from SG Hiscock is very promising and it seems MGMT's interests are extremely well aligned with SH's - this could be a super long term hold (the performance shares are crazy). Not a huge fan of VCTF handing over a big slice of their position at 5.4c but is what it is.

I think a good point of comparison may be AU8? They are capped at nearly double FOD and struggling to turn a profit. The big difference I see with FOD as well is their Careline connection and with Li soon to be at the helm of both it seems really well integrated?

There a few things I'm not certain on - firstly daigous will want to take a cut so not sure of the implications on earnings there? Secondly the $20.25mil raise at 5.4c seems somewhat insulting and will add a great deal of dilution over the coming years - I hope Li isn't lining his pocket?

Those are my initial thoughts, happy to be a new holder here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.