OJC 10.3% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

I do not know what to expect to be honest, as these things...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    I do not know what to expect to be honest, as these things confuse me:

• Half Yearly was $2.2m EBITDA
    • the March Quarter was (unaudited) $284K EBITDA in its own right
    • yet Tony Rowlinson, who had performance options if EBITDA was $1.1m for the full year left the company with no more performance options than those allocated to him upon commencement ?? suggesting something strange at the very least, or that there were numerous large costs in the final quarter that eroded the full YTD EBITDA to be below his trigger level of $1.1m
    • The June Quarter cash flow was a lot greater cash burn than people may have otherwise expected from the 9 months prior, but if that was stock build of a new / expanded product range then then those outflows aren't costs as such they're assets in an accounting sense and wont influence P&L in a negative way

So in summary too many unknowns (due to lack of detail / clear reporting mentioned previously), so it's a case of waiting to see what comes.

What I will say though, even of Sales of $36m and the assumption of something resembling profitable or turning profitable, then the Price to Sales ration still suggests a 5.7c - 6.6c share price range.

A couple of weeks and we'll know I guess.
    Last edited by signalFollower: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $47.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ $12.92K 84.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27500 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 10250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.