CWX 6.00% 9.4¢ carawine resources limited

Hello edgck,I have been grizzling for months to all and sundry,...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hello edgck,

I have been grizzling for months to all and sundry, including the ASX and the company itself, about the absurdly low SP. It is obvious that a last-minute sale at a low price (often a cent or more lower than any quoted seller's offer) is orchestrated almost every day to keep the price in the low 20s. In January following good news about results at Hercules it shot up to over 40, but was steadily ground down to 20-odd again over weeks. The ASX tells me that everything is legal and the company eventually replied to me, effectively saying that the don't pay too much attention to the SP: they just concentrate on exploration. They probably have a point: if all the efforts to suppress the SP are legal then the company can't do much to counter them except to produce drill results that attract so much demand they swamp the suppressors.

My concern is that this has gone on for so long that a take-over offer could be based on the long-standing, artificially low SP. If that happened I would lose a lot of money and so would lot of other holders. Even the directors, who each hold about a million shares, would lose out. Let's hope they come up with some high-grade finds in the next few weeks to blow all this skulduggery into the weeds. Just about every holder on HC believes that when compared with other explorers Carawine should have a SP of $100M, not 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.006(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $1.279K 12.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 46987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CWX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.