IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

I woudn't focus too much on the large porphyry intersection....

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I woudn't focus too much on the large porphyry intersection. It's likely the grade is too low to be economic (but maybe there is high gold?). Most porphyries are like that - what usually gets mined is the near surface oxide zone where there is supergene enrichment, or epithermal/skarn mineralisation related to the porphyry.

Investigator are aware of this, as per the announcement, "Objective is to define shallow copper-gold targets at Nankivel and assess potential for multiple porphyry-related deposits in the centre of the Paris silver field". I.E. they are looking for shallow epithermal mineralisation related to the porphyry.

Strategically this is the best option. As a junior like IVR doesn't have the money to drill out a large porphyry system, which has a high chance of being sub-economic. They are better off trying to find shallow mineralisation related to the porphyry, as it will be cheaper to drill and cheaper to mine. Then go deeper and bigger if/when they are producing and making money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $89.03K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20832 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1044166 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.