GAL 5.71% 18.5¢ galileo mining ltd

The drill cores aren't currently coming up with the...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    The drill cores aren't currently coming up with the goods,GREG008. He has no control over that. But GAL has a huge area to explore and the geology is highly prospective. However,with reference to Paperbarks last GAL post, if you check out his posting history by putting his user name in the search bar, you'll find he's been around the traps for a while and appears to be a very knowledgeable ex-explorer. He's not a down ramper seeking some schadenfreude, or wanting to lower a s.p to get in cheap, but someone who calls the shots as he sees them.
    He posts highly informative and relevant material from what I can see, and has received significant numbers of 'likes' for his posts.
    Seems to me in retrospect, getting someone of his calibre as an advisor, would've been a good idea. Not just for GAL but CNJ and GSR as well. Having said all that, he can still turn out to be wrong and there is a lot of GAL territory to cover. Let's face it, in searching for a path to a mother lode, you're going to drill some duds.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.