OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Follow-up & Extensional Drilling Commenced at Gibraltar, page-57

1. 11,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4551
    Sorry but disagree BIG time, it isn't just positive posters who could potentially influence others. The down-rampers have been lieing for months, saying we had a capital raising imminent... even before the first Gibraltor results! Guess what?! they were fully funded... and so was stage 2! but people like to hide the facts to influence their agenda, plus don't get me started about people from other stocks saying first phase was terrible even though we found evidence of H, might not be the highest % we wanted, but it's there and now we can focus on specific target areas in order to find the higher %'s.
    A lot of positives to come and with the Gold Price as it is now, I would be waiting a few months before focusing on just one gold project (disagree there too), multiple projects is a good thing and can de-risk companies - it will make us more immune to falling commodities prices and falling market sentiment in commodities if we have more options. It is an insurance policy. We just have to get these projects on the road and I am sure management are doing all they can to ensure this is happening. We have had a lull in operations but expect things to ramp up and get plenty of incoming news shortly.
    It would be silly to sell now, when we have been through the tough times already the past few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 231963831 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10586711 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 62500
Last updated 14.23pm 05/06/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.