DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Ann: Follow-up Pegmatite Sampling Commencing at Turner River-DEG.AX, page-27

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    sure I get what you mean, but the whole of the pilgangoora, tabba tabba area is rich in lithium and gold. we have already found rock chip samples of lithium in only 5% of DEGs holdings, although its no guarantee DEG will find the extent of lithium that PLS or AJM have found and I don't expect them too, but the probability of DEG finding Spodumene or lithium in generally increased I think, below is from PLS they have found over 87,000 tones of lithium, if DEG can find even 10% of that it should re rate DEG substantially I believe.

Highlights:
    • Acquisition of large-scale Pilgangoora Tantalum - Lithium project from Global Advanced Metals Wodgina Pty Ltd (“GAMW”) completed.
    • Pilgangoora contains a JORC compliant tantalum - lithium resource calculated from historical drilling of:
    • Inferred Resource: 10.4 Mt @ 0.024% Ta2O5 (tantalite) containing 5,500,000 lbs Ta2O5
    • Including: 8.6Mt @ 1.01% Li2O (spodumene) containing 87,000 tonnes of lithium
    • Outstanding potential to grow the resource, with drilling planned targeting higher grade tantalite and spodumene zones within the known pegmatites plus in-fill and step-out drilling.
    • Pilgangoora is located just 55 km from Pilbara’s Tabba Tabba Tantalum project with the potential to provide long-term mine life extension to Tabba Tabba operations.
    • Tabba Tabba treatment plant upgradeable with the addition of a flotation section which would enable extraction of Pilgangoora spodumene.

“Our plan with Pilgangoora is to commence drilling soon to demonstrate extensions to the known mineralisation and upgrade the resource, which we believe could not only provide an incremental source of tantalite production to our Tabba Tabba plant but also in future be developed as a world-scale lithium project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.