GML 0.00% 1.5¢ gateway mining limited

I am a big believer in Kama. Brray, MC, and a couple of others...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

I am a big believer in Kama. Brray, MC, and a couple of others at GML and STK have Kama coming in a massive way, and it normally hits many times greater than what you dished out in either a negative or positive way . IT cant be run from or stooped, and always comes sooner or later. I wonder how Kama will judge their actions. Was it negative or positive.

Also I am hoping to see an ann very soon explaining that these blokes at GML are going to stop paying them selves until the share price is turned around, As every body knows, If you keep failing at your job then naturally your employment is terminated or at the very minimum a pay reduction is taken.

I know you blokes at gml and stk read what is said on these forums, and probably sit back and laugh at our frustration loosing our hard earned because of your actions or lack of actions performing your privileged roles in managing these companies with massive salaries that so many people have vested interests in for our futures.

PS can you all give me the names of the mouth wash and lube you all use on each other, I am sure sure those share prices are going through the roof and would like to purchase shares in these companies, to off set the losses I am accumulating here !!!!!!!!

I dont think its just my opinion only, and like everybody am extremely concerned with your actions and the outcome of you decisions. Any way thanks and have fun at the next o r g y , sorry company meeting

Good luck to the restl of us others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 153178 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 148219 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.