IPD 3.39% 5.7¢ impedimed limited

haha Mikie... I'm here lurking in the back ground..other people...

1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    haha Mikie... I'm here lurking in the back ground..

other people have said most of what needs to be said .. the question for me is does the market truly understand the significance of this milestone..

NCCN survivor ship covers ALL cancer patients.. and they say that BIS should be used for ALL patients who are at risk of lympedema.. if you go back to prior IPD presentations .. there are some 20 ish cancer types that can cause lymp .. so .. this is the GOLDEN ticket to finally start to unlock re-imbursement as which insurer can/will say that they won't cover best practice for this condition ..?? this will take some time to filter through the system BUT .. this for me is the last battle which will result in the war being finally won...

if the world get this .. stock may even pop over 20c.. even 30c ..?? staying tuned for more exciting episodes and will have trouble sleeping tonight to see market action starting tomorrow.. I hold a significant number of shares .. best week of my life I reckon is coming this week ... and only going to get better..

patience is now to be rewarded.. all the long term holders like me well done ...

cheers .. the whale hunter ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $103.9K 1.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 886266 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 329600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.