PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

A long time coming but a very interesting announcement. I'm...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596

A long time coming but a very interesting announcement. I'm personally certain that the usefulness of this combination was first noticed incompassionate use dogs, where the vets had the discretion to experiment with prednisone and monepantel.

Here are two small snippets from email conversations with the company in mid Feb.

"I personally don't regard the compassionate use programs as unscientific, but that centrally controlled effort is better for generating proof while independent and decentralised efforts is often better for generating discovery, especially when we're not sure that the centrally controlled effort would be correctly directed. I feel it's a trial and error numbers game at our stage of knowledge... that collectively, many independent vets adjusting their dosage etc basedon their own findings is more likely to be the primary avenue of discovery.

and ..

".. a repetition of the low and statistically insignificant trial numbers must be avoided. Our better promotion, free trial access and more vet familiarity with MPL may have done it. If we haven't enrolled a single dog as yet though, are we sure that no prior prednisone for example is vitally important ?"

I'm not always right but I absolutely nailed this one. PharmAust is a frustrating slow company to own (in many many ways) but the directness of this announcement was refreshing and unanbigious, very unusual. All imo but I think we've finally made an important discovery, likely a commercial discovery even.

Last edited by PickEm: 18/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.