PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Following Extension of Survival, PAA Prepares Phase 3 Trial, page-36

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5949
    No chance of leasing the garage , heck what would happen to Thursday night Pool and Darts for the Gents?

NZ has a lot of working dogs for the sheep stations. These are not cheap by any means and you would find the average Farmer would invest more into the Dogs health than the children, I fish on a 12,000 acre sheep station they have 12 dogs , each shepherd has 3 or 4 to bring in sheep from roughly 200 acre paddocks, it's a treat to watch , farmer open a gate, climbs back in the ute, 4 dogs go racing out over the horizon, ten minutes later 300 sheep come streaming back , they never leave a sheep behind...

I have been fortunate to have had two Staffordshire Bull Terriers that lived full term and healthy lives, should they have needed medical care I would have spent what ever was necessary,,

Years ago Roger spoke of 7 of 10 dogs passing away from cancer but the Vet doesn't use the term Cancer , it's more like " your dog has a bowel problem or kidney issues but underlying its Bowel Cancer etc

Initially when I invested into PAA it was for the regression and shift toward Human Lymphoma , now I see tremendous value in providing Stasis and quality of existing life, from the testimonials on the website you can feel the joy from the Dog owners undergoing treatment, not only is there Bella who has a tremendous quality of life and the taking of MPL in the capsules is part of her day. I also know of another K9 in Minnesota that has been taking the capsules for over a year,,,, prognosis was 60 days of life over a year ago...... so from where I sit the rudimentary treatment works so from RM modifying the dose and micronising the MPL , the new Tablets should deliver superior results....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.