TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Ann: Fondaparinux Quarterly Profit Share , page-30

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I think it is time for an open letter to Charles.

This from alchemia Feb 2012 (note the quote of weekly sales in excess of 1.4m per week. (or about 18.2m per quarter)). That was in relation to having 18% market share. We now have 33% market share at an average of weekly sales at about $784616 per week. Wake up people, alchemia is getting taken for a ride. These figures have way to much disparity for me to have faith in the spin. I hold for Hyact.

"On Feb 3, Dr Reddy’s discussed the progress of fondaparinux during its third quarter results presentation. The latest weekly data from US IMS Health shows that Dr Reddy's generic fondaparinux reported prescription market share of 18%. This represents recent sales in excess of $1.4m per week*. The retail segment of the market (non-hospital) is known to be relatively higher priced and profitable compared with the non-retail (hospital) segment, and Dr Reddy’s has achieved a dollar market share of over 30% in the retail segment. The dollar value of the retail market for fondaparinux has remained robust at $240m (MAT) through 2011, maintained by a sharp increase in prescription numbers after the introduction of lower price generics.

Commenting on the progress of generic fondaparinux, Alchemia’s CEO, Pete Smith said, “We are very happy with the advances made by Dr Reddy’s both in terms of the market share achieved and the increases in yields and production capacity. With this strong performance we believe that we are on track to meet our expectations for fondaparinux in 2012”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.