CRR 6.25% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

I won't re-enter until Patric is gone and the company starts to...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I won't re-enter until Patric is gone and the company starts to take its Australian projects seriously.

I was in 4ce back when it was SOC and before the GTT board.

I opposed the GTT board and was successful in getting the takeovers panel to make a determination of unacceptable circumstances which ultimately resulted in two of the three GTT board members stepping down.

This current debacle is exactly what happens when a company is run by stockbrokers who chase the next headline for the lowest cost without regard for the toll it takes on the people who make it all happen on the ground.

IMO these guys haven't the slightest intention of developing a resource, save for generating headlines they can trade into which is evidenced by Rocco Tassone (one of the T's in GTT) selling into recent highs rather than waiting for the completion of DD.

We have seen this countless times with GTT, not only with SOC/4CE. It is their MO.

The companies they run do not make a profit. They profit from the market, that is, the investment community.

A number of posters here probably bought Rocco's shares at 5c and will now foolishly double down.

Hopefully, by raising awareness I can at least prevent some people from losing their hard earned money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $3.92K 464.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9414551 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3742436 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.