CRR 10.0% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Force to Proceed with DRC Project Lithium Acquisition, page-234

1. 5,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Once upon a time, a few years ago and then some, closer to a decade ... I was approached by a marketing employee of a company that was listed on the ASX... They basically liked my writing and posts on HC... offered me $6000 worth of options to promote and defend the coy on HC...

In truth there was nothing illegal about it... I took the offer...

Why am I telling you this....

Cause there seems to be a presence of hearts that are doing what I once got paid to do...

Not saying this is factual of heart posters...

I looked at the tweets on JB's twitter feed today... what do you know, Heart post's all through his tweets..

Thing is for me, I believe a true opportunity lies here to make some serious revenue... this resource is definately worthy..

But Im seeing players, intimdation, play's on words.... what we have here people is a company that is using the market to its advantage..

The delay and lack of results in the last ANN doesn't mean they are bad or not worthy... could mean they are trying to get cheaper shares... so many games... certain posters IMO are aware of what Im implying..

This has another run to come, don't be fooled... but the games here are going to be played for some time.. we will see 100% from here IMO... lets see if I eat my words... those that know and follow me will see that Im reasonably accurate on my presumptions..

Underlining is evident..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $30.38K 3.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2848820 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.