SNL 1.88% $21.69 supply network limited

Ann: Forecast Dec 17, full year guidance and interim dividend, page-13

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Loved this thread guys, my philosophy is very similar with regards to throwing the majority of my capital in a business where a founder or a founders philosophy's are ingrained in the organisation and where their passion is to grow and build business from the bottom up rather than worry about short term ebbs and flows.

My 2 largest holdings are EML: Although Cregan is not technically the founder, he is the creator of EML as it is today and majority shareholder. Class operator who's there to build wealth and turn this company into a monster

And the other compayn isn Tempo (TPP) Which is a much smaller company - however the founder Charlie Bontempo is a made man who no longer needs to bother about working - he has been in the game all his life, was responsible for bringing Monodelphos back from the brink in the early days. He's here for one reason and that's to prove that he can again grow a company from the ground up. He's built one heck of a team which includes Guido Bongiorno-Netis and Max Bergomi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.69
Change
0.400(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $921.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.48 $21.96 $21.35 $217.6K 10.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 146 $21.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.95 38 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.