GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...you are asking the wrong questions....what did they do with...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...you are asking the wrong questions....

1. what did they do with >$70M...it basically vanished and there appears to be ZERO outcomes to date... and I am not referring to the ~$30M they have used to pay themselves, school friends, crystallise bonus shares via acquisitions, etc. ?
    2. Why would you ask one of your school buddies to be the sole shareholder of the Holdco that is going to acquire Getswift?
    3. Why would you double/triple almost everyone's compensation in 2 years...wouldn't option be a better approach if you believed in the end goal?
    4. Why has there been a massive exodus of staff these last 6 weeks alone? Some of them even on their way to 'Meet Palmer'
    5. Why are they paying their Head of 'Administration and Human Resources' ~$430K/year with only ~20 staff? How did she end up with ~700,000 shares when there is an NDA for the executives in place?
    6. What is the story of '3BiiLSoft d.o.o.' - why is there still no sign of 50% of the cash from the 'revenues' that they have reported from nowhere at the end of the year after 3 months? Let me guess, more 'debtor' write-offs?
    7. Why has revenue suddenly drop during the latest quarter?
    8. Why have there been a change of executives without any ASX announcements? More importantly, why can't they keep their CFO's...three CFO's in three years... and counting....and not one announcement...and now they are outsourcing this position....after paying the guy $600K without letting everyone know....why?

...well, at they say hindsight is 20/20...and there is still 6 weeks left of 2020... so I have a feeling that they are going to show their cards soon...and I am mindful, that not everyone is going to like the look of it....

...my 2 cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.