GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....and about everyone saw this one coming... ....probably why...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....and about everyone saw this one coming...

....probably why they have used the word 'intent' when they announced the NEO listing in Sep, because I am sure that their advisors would have been able to predict this... was axiomatic from Day 1...

...so where does that leave Getswift & its lucky ~13 shareholders ? Embrace ASX listing for now, report out on the onboarding success of all of the enterprise NDA's i.e. US Military, O'Reily's etc. Once the market has digested these reality recalibrations, to recapitalize to mitigate against dilution/bankruptcy and then to exit ASX post the conclusion of lawsuits somewhere next year on a high via a reverse buyout or something.

Or what other viable options do they really have at this stage? Reality is that the company is bleeding cash and is desperately in need of a cash infusion in the next 30 days... the original LDA strategy based on the volumes is not viable....

...so can't see why they will continue 'selling' the myopic NEO narrative based on the latest realities.... time for Plan B...

bottom line: always finish/exit on a high & start start with a clean slate...

...still my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.