CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2646
    Just has a closer look at the firm representing the client: portfolio law

It looks a little 'dennis denuto'-ish, so I agree this may not be the big one. By that comment I mean small/out of their league, rather than any reference to a common Italian theme

They are also trying one on Myer even though a similar case was dismissed as abuse of process by a judge:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/reta...r-class-action-dismissed-20161230-gtk00f.html

It could also be a good sign in that the big law firms and litigation funders don't think there is enough evidence to risk their dollars funding it. IMF, SGH have a lot of experience in these matters and won't risk funding low probability cases.

So based on the above, I am not too concerned. DYOR.

I really appreciate Dazza and the ASX sending out this announcement one day earlier than scheduled at 10:05am. It took me 10 minutes to read and absorb the announcement by which time SRX trading had opened. What's the point of a TD if they then don't allow anyone to read through the subsequent announcement? The ASX really need to get their act together in this area. Similar issues occurred recently with BAL announcements.
    Last edited by imback: 01/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.