LNR 12.5% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Forise Investments Agree to 6 million Placement, page-35

1. 3,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    Hi Alt. I know where you are coming from. They have invested 6mil in FNT. At the current SP that is 375k shares. If we where sitting at 3c that would have been 200mil shared. The constant bagging by some
    share holders contributes to the down selling of this stock whether they want to believe it or not. There have been around 150k reads of our post in the last 18 months. That’s a lot of investors researching the stock. It invested see holder bagging the stock they won’t touch it.
    You can read into this new development anyway you want. At the end of the day we need miney. What I see is two great tenements with Bugalo and Muller waiting for drilling and $6m in the bank to finance it and a new major with unlimited funds. . We also have several other ELA’s still pending and are still 2nd for Sinivit and have now got he funds to start mining. There is also Andrewa and Kol mountain and Ala river all sitting there waiting to be grabbed up. Now we just need to wait for the plans to be revealed. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $15.27K 4.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 66760014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6962821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.