SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Form 603 - Becoming a substantial holder, page-15

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I’m no expert on the stock market but if I see a large investment firm (such as PURE) and I see them buying $270000 worth of shares in December AFTER the announcement of the company is selling its core business to AbioMed, (announcement of sale 22nd November/ PURE buys on the 29/30th Nov and 1st Dec) it makes me think why would they be doing that. I have to assume that they have done their risk-reward ratio and they are willing to stake an additional $270k for a reward.

Then you see the original director Jonothan Tooth coming
    back to the company who has personal investments into Sensera back when it first opened up at around 30c mark. So you got both an investment firm doubling some cash down and the OG director who has a personal stake in the company coming back who would like to make his money back.

This is my own opinion but I’ve started to accumulate more each paycheck and just sit and be patient. May not move for months but until I see PURE start to sell out I’ll be holding on tight. All my own opinion.

Also Tian everytime you put something up I feel like I’m having an aneurism

cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4014/4014228-fcee3acba81ead07b9cfd849ea138ead.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.