VUL 12.4% $4.89 vulcan energy resources limited

Agree exactly. Lithium prices are not doing well at all. Onlt...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Agree exactly. Lithium prices are not doing well at all. Onlt good things about vulcan is being the very low cost producer, even in these low lithium prices persist when they start producing, vulcan will be still profitable. Geothermal energy is another side they can look in to but its way too early to focus on thar aspects.
    Until Ukraine and Palestinian issue is resolved, i fail to see world is progressing to better better economics. Few companies will continue to make money who are already has deep pockets but 99% if new and emerging ones will struggle alot to raise cash. But it seems vulcan is sitting on that 1% category due to its uniqueness and importance to EU. I feel in a way vul has a huge advantage because of the fact that our resource sitting in Germany than Aus,all thing considered.
    Lithium prices above 25k a ton, vul will be very very profitable company and hopefully by 2027 world will be a lot better place than today if those imbeciles didn't take us to world war 3..
    Last edited by sura7667: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.89
Change
0.540(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $920.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.53 $4.89 $4.53 $5.547M 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1155 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.89 4307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.