SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Some of the ASX forms are 'generic' and 'unwieldy' and do not...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Some of the ASX forms are 'generic' and 'unwieldy' and do not appear to fit the need of many of ASX's own 'obligatory' reporting scenarios.  Additional information allowances, which would be useful to many shareholders, are not part of the reporting detail of many of the standard ASX forms.

I read these notices earlier tonight as Nick as the MD keeping his existing holding, adding the Director performance shares and notifying of the names & ABNs of his (own/allied) corporate entities who are now currently holding his shares on his behalf.

I do consider that some individual retail shareholders (one example only - who have an ISX SMSF holding and a personally owned ISX holding) would understand why the need (regulatory and otherwise) to differentiate each holding (private, business, super) and report changes in a timely manner. Nick Karantzis's shareholding is far more complex than those of individual retail shareholders as he is: the ISX founder, has vested IP ownership, is  MD, an ISX employee with entitlements, a major stakeholder and shareholder etc etc...

From the announcements: Nick Karantzis holds 'by way of' Select All Enterprise Ltd : 223,398,878 ordinary shares.  No. of securities held after change - An (indirect) interest of 3,500,000 fully paid ordinary shares held by Ithaki Nominees Pty Ltd and 223,398,878 ordinary shares held by Select All Enterprise Limited.

Excerpt 1

upload_2019-4-29_18-48-5.png
    Excerpt 2

upload_2019-4-29_18-49-42.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.