GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

M&G is rationale while taking asset allocation decisions...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    M&G is rationale while taking asset allocation decisions (in/out) ... they don't care about how much net cash will be generated thru J sale ... GXY is not - unfortunately - in liquidation .... they care that such cash won't ever be given back to shareholders

it will be invested in a hugely cash-absorbing delayed-longterm lit development in argentina, where more cash will eventually be needed as to execute whatever plan (necessarily in JV)

and whoever the partner will be .... he will be running the show ... not GXY

the only hope for current shareholders to gain out of current share price level is GXY deciding to dissolve the company and sell all other assets along with J plant ...

to me, M&G decision to liquidate ita stake is telling us the company will remain a going concern for the foreseable future, giving them zero chances to get a penny more than those cashed in the other day

on the other side of the table there's a buyer .... such buyer feels ok in a very-very long-long term investment ... its focus is - or must be - SdV development ... we must see if its interests are potentially aligned to current shareholders ones ... I think it won't be the case ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.