AMC 0.48% $14.40 amcor plc

I'm slowly moving back into AMC, by spending profits from some...

1. 12,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    I'm slowly moving back into AMC, by spending profits from some of my penny dreadful mining stocks that have gone up as investors try and pick the next VUL. All speculation and a lot of capital raises before they make one dollar. However these penny dreadful mining stocks make it an easy way to double or triple your money quickly. Its unlikely that AMC will ever do the same, but as AMC gets sold down further it becomes an even better dividend stock.

You can't really count the March 2020 lows as every stock on the market was trashed at the time and in most cases you could easily make 100% to 200% on the rebound. Even travel stocks have rebounded.

I was a great believer in AMC back in 2011, I bought into the SPP at $4.30.
    You'll note from my posts back in 2011 that I was extremely bullish.
    I did sell out sometime in 2017 and moved into mining stocks, and over those past 3 -4 years AMC share price has gone absolutely nowhere in fact its gone down, I bought some today $1/share cheaper than I sold back in 2017. The dividend has improved marginally.
    That said, I believe that AMC is a great stock with a good future and look forward to buying more if/ when the share price goes lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.