SQ2 4.29% $102.23 block inc.

Ann: Form10Q Quarterly Report quarterly period ended March 31, page-73

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Absolutely.
    When I go out with friends, I usually cover the bill because I hate the awkwardness of sharing my account numbers with others and the clumsiness of opening my bank app, copying ACC numbers, opening text, pasting the info into a text message, etc.

So they say, "Send me your account so I can send you some money," and I never do.

If there was a p2p process—like sharing a contact on the iPhone when you put two side by side—that was clean and instant, that would be beautiful.

What I really, really want—and some might be against this because of their own privacy concerns, but I don't care personally—is an account through which I can direct all my income and purchases that has an integrated AI that I can use to do my tax return.

I would prefer the convenience over the privacy concern. I hate preparing my BAS and personal returns. I am late every year because it feels like pulling teeth to me.

I'm interested to know what the Cash App does for tax returns.
    I'd love to see inside cashapp. Are there any good videos on YouTube that show its abilities?

If Afterpay allowed banking, Block surely could install this tech into the Afterpay app.
    You review what the AI has suggested, format it in a spreadsheet created by the app, and submit it to your accountant.

If I could bank with Afterpay, and it was possible to integrate AI for a product like this; I'd leave CBA behind in a millisecond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SQ2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$102.23
Change
-4.580(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $4.350B
Open High Low Value Volume
$101.68 $102.25 $101.51 $12.24M 120.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1400 $102.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$102.24 299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SQ2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.