ODA 5.71% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

Ann: Formal Agreement Executed with Shanghai Dodoca, page-23

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    'This is a long-term investment,...'  ditto, or to quote another..."NAIL HEAD!"

SMA has provided plenty of TRADING opportunities todate, since their first entry to China as a LBS provider , and this recent surge in SP should have been anticipated back in Dec when this PLAN was announced?

How things have changed.

I would suggest that over the next month we will see plenty of anns ( NOT P&D's as others would suggest), intro'ing new Aussie companies seeking to penetrate this market, with the knowledge they can easily repatriate their sales dollars back to Australia.

Take the Olive Oil Skin Care Co, as an example...

“We’ve got a pretty good profile now and it just keeps going.”
    The Olive Oil Skin Care Co grows its own olives and has been manufacturing its range of olive oil-based skin and hair care products for around five years. The business employs a staff of 10.
    For Granziera, the market for the company’s products in China is only set to grow, thanks to what he describes as a “rise in consciousness” in China about eco-friendly and sustainable products, especially among younger shoppers.
    And for these shoppers, Australian-made products appear to be ticking all the boxes.
    “Chinese consumers love Australian products,” he says.
    “They love the ‘Australian made’ triangle, it’s a passport to good quality products.”

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/grow...g-the-most-of-china-s-20-billion-singles-day/

The pressure to re intro Mobile Lottery is increasing, as is the substantial increase in player participation rates. This avenue alone should provide SMA with cross marketing ops with almost no cost attached?

Plenty of upside to occur  I would think, just need SMA to make Anns in a timely manner and keep the momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $6.875K 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19211 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 17501 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.