NVA 3.33% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

good to have you back! 110% agree with every comment,...

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    good to have you back!
    110% agree with every comment, unfortunately due to the number of shares management posses I can't see LS going anywhere but I can see them potentially using CG as the scape goat for the huge failure over the past few years. When will they realise heads need to roll.
    We were promised huge interest from affluent US families and US investors in general which again failed to materialise.
    We were promised an explanation after the IPO but radio silence from @NovaMInerals2 , CG & LS

Management do need to put egos aside and do what is best for the company. SP will definitely bounce on the back of the removal of LS & CG from the bod but I think LS won't go anywhere and the only replacement they will get for CG would be a puppet that says and does what LS wants

Where are our announcements? Craig? Surely they were prepared during the restriction period?

Personally I'm expecting more cease to be a major SH announcement tomorrow onwards as the dumping on the ASX has been relentless
    Last edited by Magic2000: 29/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $35.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $13.78K 94.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32358 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.