CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Formal Notification re MDL-QBL.AX, page-21

1. 120 Posts.
    The way I read it is that tacit approval of a 50,000 tonne trial shipment from a yet to be nominated small section of the larger area, has been given subject to formal finalisation of the EA, which was submitted months ago, and subject to a works programme being submitted within the next 20 days.

My guess is that QBL have had plenty of time to set out a works programme and so all they have to do is fill in the blanks for the specific approved area and submit it for EA and final MDL approval within the next 20 days. That done, we then await the final approval which, as I suggested some time ago on HC, shouldn't take long as all we were waiting for was the finalisation of the election, (i.e. a FIRM government, and which side of the fence a certain member was to throw his hat into) before this thing started to move....as it has now done - right on cue!

We may well still have a number of weeks before final approval but we are definitely moving forward finally. As someone else suggested, we may well get hammered today as impatient people get out, but IMO we have seen the last of the .6 and .7's. Thanks to all those who sold me their shares so cheaply. Really appreciated!

On the matter of finances: the Company still have plenty of money in the bank, and the trial shipment will be paid for won't it? Surely they are not sending it gratis are they? Surely it's not like a Free sample at the Easter Show!

I have now changed my sentiment from Hold to BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.