CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Formal Notification re MDL-QBL.AX, page-45

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    CORRECT.... these guys are not mining in the middle of nowhere in some remote part of WA where the concerns are of a different nature... this project is a bit different.... needs a few more boxes to be ticked and hence the additional part of "prove your modus operandi" via a 50KT "pilot"...

I am surprised that people are not able to join the dots here... I cam understand the profit taking today on the open... many of us topped at less than half of today's open just 10 days ago.. a 125% gain in 10 days is no laughing matter and many bailed out on the open rush...

but if you have a slightly long term view and want to see some serious returns in a commodity that is appreciating then QBL is THE place to be imo... I bought more at 0.7c a few days ago to bring my average now below 1.5c... I am pretty confident of a multi-bagger here... the story is too compelling and for the risk v reward here, I think this is not a bad place to park my money.... the worst part is over imo here... there will be a steady stream of ann now.... imagine when the first shipment is out... not too far off imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.