AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

Ann: Former BHP Iron Ore President Graeme Hunt Appointed Chairman, page-15

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    I am very excited about this appointment, and I'm looking forward to the next 12 months.

After listening to the interview, I absolutely believe Graeme is the right person for the next phase of our business.

Given the fairly tight cash position - with a likely raise in the next 6 months, the situation with the mining code, and the options put forward in the Scoping Study, I'd like to hear his thoughts on the best path forward.

Based on the interview it seems like Graeme is known for doing deals, and I wonder if he's been bought in to help AKO explore some sort of partnership, strategic investment or partial asset divestment?

I'd imagine his personal net worth is larger than our market cap, so there's likely something he sees in terms of synergies with his experience and the opportunity for capital growth.

Given he's been the CEO of multiple large corporations, I wonder if he may take over from Paul as the business grows?

I really hope the PFS is compelling enough to justify going straight into production. I'm impatient for there to be significant progress given the very positive progress so far.

Anyways, let's see what the raise looks like, what the price will be, and what can be achieved with that money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $10.37K 74.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 180001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.