AMS 16.7% 3.5¢ atomos limited

It’s pretty simple.I’ve always been interested in buying AMS and...

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    It’s pretty simple.

I’ve always been interested in buying AMS and have missed it a couple of times and the price is now very cheap, but I can’t shake the doubts I have and my post was essentially trying to summarize how I have observed the scenario with Estelle playing out. I wanted to see if anyone else could point out something I have missed or explain the variances in sales between Q3 and Q4, in particular how they turned it around mid-April and suddenly knocked it out of the park for the rest of the quarter, usually a turnaround like that takes years.

The real challenge I have is it doesn’t matter what the next quarterly says, I won’t trust it, because I can’t make sense of the recent numbers as I explained and I’ve had companies fudge quarterly numbers in the past (business now delisted), so just being published to the ASX doesn’t protect me.

Does anyone have a link to a full year webinar / presentation that Management gave, I wouldn’t mind watching that and seeing how they answered questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $42.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.5¢ 3.0¢ $44.59K 1.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105971 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 153598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.