FIN 12.5% 0.9¢ fin resources limited

@danbradster@InItEarlyI had asked the same question early on...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    @danbradster@InItEarly
    I had asked the same question early on (have a look at a few posts up). After a bit research into the number of reports and the size of the operation, I realized what the exact cause was. Continue reading....
    Guys, I'm not going to assume your depth of knowledge or expertise in the life cycle of a mining startup. To put everyone on a level playing field, we have to take a good look at the Lasonde curve. Here is an excellent link "https://www.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-the-life-cycle-of-a-mineral-discovery/" to help you understand exactly what the life cycle of a mining startup is.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3911/3911252-95e87bd22f85924818df1bb8c578dade.jpgThis explains why buyer activity has tapered off sharply. Traders and short termers have moved their money out of this stock into more near term lucrative stocks.
    Investing in FIN is not a short term play - its a very long term play. This is infact the time to buy - not that I am advising you to do so. I am only explaining my actions and my way of thinking - please do NOTconstrue this as financial advice.
    If you look at FIN's latest presentation, you will see that there is a 2-3 year of feasibility studies before they can come out with anything substantial.
    I am prepared to wait for 2-3 years, as my monetary investment in them represents only a small percentage of my total portfolio.
    Given the current price of 2.5 cents, I am in the process of accumulating stock. If it goes lower, I will buy even more.

You dont have to be a genuis to see the potential this company has to be a game changer in the current status quo of existing salt producers (BCI included). This is the first company I have heard of that is planning on using green methods of production using green energy resulting in green products (green Ammonia, Chlorine, PVC etc). Here is an example of the potential revenues this company could produce.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3911/3911274-4e8adab22a4d2675e68d612758644260.jpg

They are intending to setup this massive project as a combination of BOO/T, fully owned and Project partnerships. The reason for this would be the insane CAPEX required for this project in its current vision.

The star of the show is James Barrie who is uniquely qualified for this project (read his Bio to find out why)

@InItEarly - Understand this - Due to the stage in the life cycle, a lot of moving parts are being studied and reports, finaicla analysis, production modeling, revenue modelling etc are being done. Unfortunately at this stage, its hard for a company to provide constant updates (not to mention the cost of putting out each annoucement - ASX is expensive mate).

To conclude - relax, enjoy the upcoming break and Merry Christmas to everyone - Feliz Navidad!
    Last edited by LovesMining: 20/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.