OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Can someone please help me understand a few things here....

1. 15 Posts.
    Can someone please help me understand a few things here. Firstly... How many of youse have been holding since before 29/06? I know i have.

So before that time Lisa Zhang was not director, and If my memory serves me correctly, from May 13th- May 30th the SP ran from 0.05 through to 0.11 following; - Telink & XPED begining production of ADRC chips
    -Patents Granted and so on....

Now this was all whilst Michael Clarke was involved.... Then Lisa got the position and her experience and connections are brilliant, important asset to any business...? No juicy announcements, so she lingered around for under two months and hype behind her bounced the SP to 0.09 for a bit then crumbled back down to under 0.07 when she left?

So she came in at 0.07ish and left at 0.07ish.

Hmm, whys that i wonder? Business strategy? Product functionality? Making use of Contract policys?

Or just the fact that when the ADRC tech is finally ready, it wont matter who is in the directing role, it is the future. Apple, microsoft, any major producer will be begging to have access to it, until it becomes standard like touch screen phones etc.

Anyways if im wrong correct me, DYOR, and keep your eyes open and mouths closed .... You learn more when you listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.