WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Ann: Forrestania Operation Power Interruption, page-10

1. 13,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Valinvestor,

Firstly I am not a holder of WSA, and I do not discount the possibility of the sp going quite a bit lower.

I do however find your reasoning totally skewered to the conclusions you have already drawn, and I find your signature entirely lacking in credibility. There is certainly another financial crisis coming, there always is, but neither you nor I know when, nor what it will be safe to be in when it occurs. I see no evidence that it will be derivatives or credit default swaps and after 2008 find it's near term repeat highly improbable.

I do however see the pumping up of assets values in general as a huge risk, albeit entirely in the interests of the % men in the financial and real estate sectors. I also see more pain in the resources sector, and it seems that closing low margin mines is a more sticky business than one might assume.

You mock analysts expectations, as well we all might, however in another post you suggest I get broker advice, which no doubt will be coloured by their analysts views?

I knock your signature as you have previously referred to it as your defence.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.