FMG 0.73% $22.16 fortescue ltd

Welker was obvious the proxy for all the Hancocks. When the...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Welker was obvious the proxy for all the Hancocks.
    When the split happened, John showed he had the power in AGO and Welker was removed as clearly he was on the other team of Gina/Bianca

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/...hancock.../story-e6frg6n6-1226788518882?sv...

They then sold out by 2015 at great prices 20c-80c looks like before the AGO fiasco when it went to the 1-5c range that AGO has been in for 3 years now. More than likely as the AGO price collapsed. Looks like they all carved up the $1B trust fund between them in the end & it didnt matter who was the trustee in the end.

Funnily enough twiggy was mates with John throughout and then stepped in to help the AGO CEO KB at the time at 5c CR and then this when it looked like they had no interest in AGO, its port berths or Li. Knowing John I would bet he may own a good slice of AGO cheap now as he was a daytrader professional and if he bought AGO at $1 then why not at 2c and he theoretically may have even inspired his old mate twiggy into this move who also we know went into AGO as a shareholder at 5c.

John Gina twiggy all have a common interest thereby.

Based on this history, sounds to me maybe Gina decided to go into AGO for HPP at these cheap levels as she is the boss and she wants to work with twiggy which is a reconcile move with John. IF John & Twiggy owned shares in AGO then Ginas move would benefit them both and split the buyin/development cost.

Families are complex contradictory structures, I know. Blood is thicker than water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.16
Change
0.160(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $68.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $28.45M 1.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2600 $22.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.17 2930 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.