ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    **edit** I didn't see buddy boys answer when I typed this. Same info more or less.

So first of all it isn't 'dilution' per se. It is simply existing shares are now able to be sold. There is *some* dilution with the options but they are tiny (~2.7m) in comparison to the shares coming out of escrow (~93m). If you look at a previous Form 2a, in part 5 you will see 103,223,958 as total number of shares on issue and what is on escrow, options etc.

Long story short - the number of shares available is about to DOUBLE. I'm a novice investor and have never seen a float double like this and is the reason I follow SZL as a learning experience.

Don't expect the share price to 1/2. Most insto investors would have known about them. Plenty on HotCopper did not know about them (the give away was when they used the ~900m market cap, true market cap is ~1.8B). Importantly most (all?) of the shares coming out of escrow belong to a single person, I doubt they will dump them onto the market and crash the share price. They will do that tactfully in future, perhaps when the US listing occurs - I await the announcement: "selling shares to help with liquidity on US listing"... that is just a guess.
    Last edited by investorNoob: 26/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.