CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Hoping it is them or Barrick.When Oklo sold out it was about a...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Hoping it is them or Barrick.

When Oklo sold out it was about a $90m market capital. With 668,500 ounces of gold. Crap Deal with constant dilution to shareholders. I also believe the market gold price at the time was lower than what is now.

With CHZ @ 588M shares @ 0.142 +$3m for transition = $86m market capital. With 781,000 ounces of near surface shallow gold. Even Worse deal with Chesser having more gold and selling out less than Oklo??

I understood why Oklo sold out but not sure why CHZ sold out. Though the ex MD of Oklo is on the board of Chesser, it would appear that directors look after themselves? :S

I thought there were multiple discussions with Barrick about gold and their findings. What was the outcome of that?? For Fortuna to buy them out??

Ex Oklo directors just having two whole pies to themselves with shareholders not happy with SP.

I am hoping there is more action than this as I am not happy with this deal. Why bother drilling to get extra ounces and burning cash if CHZ has been speaking to Fortuna for months. This is not a deal that just happened overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.