CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Long term CHZ holder and and came here partially to maintain an...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Long term CHZ holder and and came here partially to maintain an exposure to junior gold explorers in Africa after sold Cardinal shares in takeover. Average cost is 16.7c so will cop a loss as have sold half of holding yesterday at 13c . Will hold balance for a while to see if anyone else emerges. Market volume was surprisingly strong yesterday at 12.75c and 13c.
    I dont have high hopes of Barrick coming through as itis really small fry for them and they are still well short of that Tier 1 style asset in the neighbouring area they are seeking. I think they may prefer to keep exploring their own ground for the time being.
    I have not discounted Silvercorp Metals who hold 23.7m shares provided they have kept up with filing notices properly from becoming involved. This purchase was declared 1 October 2021 and they acquired their shares from 30 July to 28 September 2021 for an average of 14.52c. Silvercorp are a Canadian silver focused business with mines in China. Always wondered whether their investment in CHZ was a precursor to getting into gold and now we will find out one way or the other. Has the notional 14.2c value been constructed to appease Silvercorp and get them over the line ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.