BCN 11.5% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

I am about the same maybe longer, sitting on a 3 bagger despite...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    I am about the same maybe longer, sitting on a 3 bagger despite averaging up with most my losses on paper just on the options.

The dividend of 15% bought the SP back down about 1c and it has been struggling work its way back despite a very strong gold price.

I think that after the 15% dividend dreams of 10c were soon vanquished especially as gold fell to yearly lows not long after and sentiment with it lowing out at $1678!

The truth is there are no peers to BCN as a gold producer with exciting upside paying industry leading dividends all for a tiny $132 MC. Regular old bean counters methods for this project sell it short and the board are experts are doing everything on time and on budget with minimal communication to market ensuring project is lean mean and always heavily undervalued.

I dont think i can find a better stock that pays dividends for this kind of market.. do i expect huge SP growth as well? We need to be realistic, basically you cant have everything but we can still have both. It's just a matter of releasing the news to the public.

Drill hit and increase LOM should be extremely favourable for the project -- I'm looking for better pay around 2 grams / ton and we will be laughing.

We could be a 4 yr LOM for 25 years like they do in South America -- but bean counters sitting in offices in Sydney want it presented in PPT presentation with a nice bar chart.

I think we can expand and will expand, but i think our board have patients to do stuff right and not let time pressures force a mistake or overpay (commodities are so cyclical its smart to not rush in to purchasing tenements etc).

I think we have heaps to look forward to.. imo a stagnant SP with 15% dividend is incredible except we discovered the SP went down by the amount the dividend got paid so was a zero sum game but with the tax burden.. only hope we get franked if we do that again, and if not.. we will have an extremely exciting drill campaign and cash to splash on new machinery or improving mill throughput and increasing efficiencies.

Other stocks may seem like they can go up more but this is looking like a bottom for BCN, do those other stocks pay a dividend? Important to compare apples with apples which as stated above is really not possible with BCN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $148.8K 6.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4917816 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1587057 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.