S2R 4.17% 11.5¢ s2 resources ltd

Thanks again Kyngdominion, You have been putting out some good...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Thanks again Kyngdominion, You have been putting out some good posts and summaries lately.. appreciate it.

When gruntov described the other projects as icing on the cake I thought that was kind of not giving them enough credit really. I get his point though.. If we can get a fosterville mk2 or anything close s2r will be shot into another dimension but as you said, the other prospects are not to be sneezed at either.

All it takes is one, and glenlogan is nice quick sugar hit if we get lucky with it. Not too much expenditure, but a shitload of upside. A great risk/reward, and it'll all be done in a good timeframe too. Soon. Thats a good spot to be in really. Also warraweena, with a kind of a (no guarantees) vaguely analagous scenario to the circumstances that led to sirius finding novo. Its all a bit of a gamble but at least we have a few spins of the roulette wheel on a high stakes table it seems.

WTM, has just reported some good results or 2 in the lachlan fold belt, near(ish) to our glenlogan JV, and it shows how things can quite quickly change outside of fosterville. Nothing is guaranteed but its looking rather nice. Look below at the map so generously provided by john435/ glen goulds to see where that is located in relation to our glenlogan ground.. We're just down the road really, not just down the road in kangaroo pasture but sitting on a pretty little blob of cadia copycat geology.. Anything can happen .. And to think we will be starting on this sooner rather than later to honour our pledges, with not a huge outlay and in drilling terms its basically a quick yes or no to prove the theory and either excite the market or put it behind us and carry on with the other stuff we are currently working on or having lined up..

here is the map for reference.. Thanks John435.. appreciate your efforts..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6292/6292389-1ced3c76d72b503c39a9e41ab72be24c.jpg

I wont add the results for WTM or else this post will end up being bounced outa here for x-promoting but do your research and join the dots.. Things can change very fast. Our tenements are both within ~20kms to Cadia, (the "other" most richest mine in australia besides fosterville), but we also have fosterville surrounded too, so in my eyes that makes S2R australias richest nearology play at least in terms of prospectivity lol.

Some people are a bit sad at the current share price, but hey its only a nominal figure, we have plenty of funds to do whats in front of us so no fear of immediate dilution, and there is a lot of game changing potential news that is either breaking in slow motion as we speak or soon to be started. It only takes one hint of something decent and there is a good chance we'll multibag from this low where we are now, let alone skyrocket. I mean we were valued at +2x current price when we just got news of the fosterville tenement granting and we didnt even have the permissions, adequate funds and a whole lot of other stuff at that point.. Not to mention the price of gold was pfff.. dunno.. 5 or 6 hundred bucks and ounce lower than present at that point.. and alternative destinations for any risk money were a whole lot more attractive at that point too, but now seemingly plateauing or in decline, eg crypto/tech.

Patience is the key.. i hope so anyway.. cos I have been patient, so it better bloody be..but It does most certainly seem to me that despite much recent negativity that tail winds are forming, the clouds are clearing and we are closing in on our destiny at a faster rate than we ever have been at a time when our share price is more attractive than ever.. IMO of course. Our fundamentals are sound, the prospects are fantastic and the action is unravelling as we speak.. A great place to be I think. .

The "finding the playing field" stage has progressed with fosterville, and as Kyngdominion mentioned some other strategies for drilling may now begin. Some balls will be kicked soon, hopefully between the goalposts.

The management stated many times they are wary of and respect the issue of protecting investors capital, and from the deals they have been making and are clearly always trying to make in the background, they really are working hard to do that, I dont think its just talk. The $1.5 mill we will soon receive will be a bit of shot in the arm in that respect. Who knows what else is brewing?

We are at the pointy end of a long build up in many respects.. the ground work has been laid and the next 6 months has huge potential for so many great things to eventuate that im not worried at all about the share price. In fact im contemplating YOLO'ing in even more, because I suspect it wont be long before 10 cents is a distant memory but hey.. As we all know.. this game is better odds than lotto, but sometimes doesnt seem by much.

anyway.. chin up folks.. tax selling is gone.. Gold at usd $2381 as i type this.. Things could be a LOT worse.. The share price may be relative lows but it doesnt seem there are that many shares at the low prices available and it only takes one bit of news or someone to take a shine to the current prospects that the low prices will be yesterdays news..

Onwards and upwards.

poodle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.