S2R 4.17% 11.5¢ s2 resources ltd

Great discussions and viewpoints coming through by all, thanks...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Great discussions and viewpoints coming through by all, thanks for sharing.

Hopefully the quarterly will give some guidance on Glenlogan timing, which should help build some anticipation.

There has been some mention previously that Glenlogan will be a quick binary outcome based on the initial drill test, either it’s the next Cadia or not etc. While there is the potential for it to be as clear-cut as that, and I hope it is as well…the sooner we find out the better without additional time and expense. I suspect, based on other explorers results for similar alkalic-porphyry style mineralisation in the Macquarie Arc, that it might not be quite that simple. Because despite being relatively large targets (compared to what we are chasing in Vic) the ‘sweet’ spots can still be relatively small, at least compared to the overall magmatic-hydrothermal footprint. So imo even if it’s not a home-run with the first hole, the type and extent of alteration and veining will be the key indicators to any porphyry upside. I guess its just to flag that there is the potential for a middle ground outcome, which from a technical perspective isn't necessarily a bad thing if there is the right hydrothermal alteration and/or low level mineralisation, just that clearly the market will be expecting a lot more than that.
    Either way, I’m starting to get excited to see what it is. Legacy presented at the Sydney Mining Club late last week, take a look at the magnetic signature similarities….
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6295/6295474-174809db51cf48adae3ebef39449e4ad.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $11.53K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54454 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 40177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.